Inservice is a blog dedicated to providing you with tips and strategies you can use immediately in the classroom and for your own professional learning throughout the year. As we prepare to kick off a new year, we thought it would be a good time to reflect on some of your favorite blog posts from 2015.
- Three Lessons for Teachers from Grant Wiggins by Jay McTighe
- Taking Off the Training Wheels: Close Reading Practices That Promote Independent Learners by Eric Russo
- Three Ways to Incorporate Formative Assessment into Every Classroom by Jasper Fox Sr.
- Understanding the Minds Of Boys: Strategies for Student Engagement by Dakota Hoyt
- Four Movement Activities for Secondary Classrooms by Sarah McKibben
- Use Essential Questions to Drive Professional Learning by Andrew Miller
- Five Steps for Supporting College and Career Readiness by Steven Weber