Check out what’s been going on at ASCD:
- Why having parent-teacher conferences with ELL families is important to helping the student succeed.
- To be genuine with students, learn their names and listen to what they have to say.
- Getting students to take responsibility for their actions includes owning the consequences, as well.
- Didn’t get a chance to participate in Hedi Hayes Jacobs’ webinar on teacher evaluation? Check it out in ASCD’s archives.
- Newly released PD online courses designed to help educators apply DI, Common Core, and other instructional approaches.
- Evidence suggests rich experiences create dense neural networks — one of the reasons Thom Markham says project-based learning fits perfectly with encouraging optimal brain function.
Add your own highlights in the comments, and check this spot for our regular weekly digest of ASCD activities.