Here are some recent items from ASCD:
- Learn about cyberbullying and what educators must do to help curb it in schools in the latest Policy Priorities.
- ASCD Express explore why assignments are important for students meeting standards.
- Thom Markham discusses seven skills that master project-based learning teachers have.
- An EDge user discusses several technology-based solutions that are tailored towards educators.
- Kevin Scott discusses ways to talk to students about anniversaries like 9/11.
- Sign up for the October 11 “Assignments That Matter” webinar here.
- Learn about new enhancements ASCD has made to its PD tools.
Add your own highlights in the comments, and check this spot for our regular weekly digest of ASCD activities.