Here are some recent items from ASCD:
- The online-only edition of Policy Priorities looks at what states are doing to eliminate cyberbullying in schools.
- Join ASCD’s Policy Director David Griffith for a live chat about education and funding on September 12 at 7 p.m.
- Establish trust, take risks, and take time to reflect are 3 of 5 tips from Steven Weber. Read all of them, here.
- For online learners, it’s important to connect them with their fellow classmates, says one ASCD EDge user.
- How can teachers put students in charge of learning? Check out our webinar on September 12 to find out.
- Educational Leadership looks at why feedback for learning is important in the September issue.
Add your own highlights in the comments, and check this spot for our regular weekly digest of ASCD activities.