See what’s been happening around ASCD this week:
- The latest Capitol Connection has stories on career education, accelerated learning, and more on policy-related educational issues.
- Education Update examines ways for principals to become more visible and effective in their schools.
- What are the best practices in teacher accountability? ASCD Express hears from educators.
- ASCD is holding several one-day institutes on implementing the Common Core standards. See if there is one near you.
- Don’t forget to register for the May 2 webinar that offers tips on how Common Core State Standards will impact language arts instruction.
- Hundreds of ASCD books are now available to read on the Nook, through Barnes and Noble.
Add your own highlights in the comments, and check this spot for our regular weekly digest of ASCD activities.