In Case you Missed It
Here are some recent highlights from ASCD:
- The importance of teaching ethics to students is discussed in this post from the Whole Child blog.
- 2011 Emerging Leader Bryan O’Black offers five simple steps for integrating tech into school curriculum.
- Classroom effectiveness is the focus of ASCD’s Fall Conference. The conference is held in Las Vegas on October 28-30.
- If you missed Monday’s issue of ASCD’s Capitol Connection, you can catch up on the latest policy stories in our e-newsletter archive.
- A UbD cadre member and EL contributor provides a list of EL articles worth perusing that will enhance 21st century instruction.
- One of our OYEA finalists and last year’s Annual Conference scholar Eric Sheninger talks about the importance of joining social networks and forming your own PLN.
- ASCD is pleased to announce that Carol Ann Tomlinson’s and Marcia Imbeau’s author pages are now live.
- The founder of #edchat on Twitter talks about #edchat and its influence.
- 21st Century classrooms need to become more about participatory learning rather than just passive learning, says David Hall.
Add your own highlights in the comments, and check this spot for our regular weekly digest of ASCD activities.