Check out what’s been happening around ASCD recently:
- Glenda Horner writes that having a PD initiative is a good start, but it needs a good leader to be effective.
- Educator and blogger Andrew Miller discusses the value of project-based learning and how it can help students build critical thinking skills.
- Sign up for ASCD’s Educator Advocates to get the latest education-related policy news.
- Read sample chapters from author Allen Mendler’s new book, When Teaching Gets Tough: Smart Ways to Reclaim Your Game.
- ASCD and the Consortium for School Networking (CoSN) have partnered up to launch a 21st century teaching PD course.
- ASCD’s Annual Conference is less than a month away. Sign up now to hear from some of the brightest minds working in education.
Add your own highlights in the comments, and check this spot for our regular weekly digest of ASCD activities.