In Case You Missed It
Check out the weekly rundown of what’s been happening around ASCD:
- Enjoy free shipping on ASCD products throughout the month of June on orders over $75. Learn more here.
- Curation is an important 21st Century Skill and goes beyond mere collection. The College and Career Readiness Capacities in the Common Core ask students to “comprehend as well as critique” and to “use technology and digital medias strategically and capably.”
- The end of the school year can be an emotional time and here are a few tips from Muriel Rand to keep it running smoothly.
- Here are some great interview questions that administrators should ask prospective teachers.
- ASCD’s Summer Conference is just a few weeks away. Register now to hear from dozens of presenters in St. Louis, July 1-3.
- ASCD’s Summer Showcase Institutes, taking place in Baltimore and Denver, will focus on high-poverty schools, rigor, and closing the achievement gap.
- Read this preview of the July sale book, Flip Your Classroom: Reach Every Student in Every Class Every Day.
- Register for Robyn Jackson’s upcoming webinar on going beyond differentiated learning. This webinar will take place on Wednesday, June 20.
Add your own highlights in the comments, and check this spot for our regular weekly digest of ASCD activities.