Hot fodder to geek out your Oscar party:
- The March issue of Educational Leadership is online; find out “What Students Need to Learn.”
- Discover what school leaders can learn from the democratic protests in the Middle East and why dissenting opinions and ideas can strengthen your leadership team.
- Curriculum defines all other roles in the school, and student achievement depends on it. Learn about five business books that can guide your ongoing curriculum development.
- Are you on ASCD EDge yet? Our social networking site just hit 19,000 members.
- Heidi Hayes Jacobs says we are “Preparing Our Kids for 1982: Time Traveling Through Testing.”
- Good leaders are good listeners.
- A teacher in China pilots a 1:1 iPad program for high schoolers.
- Taught curriculum trumps the written curriculum every time.
- Get eight ideas to support higher expectations for all.
- Robyn Jackson asks, “Are you making these four differentiated instruction mistakes?”
Check this spot for our regular weekly digest of ASCD activities!