Top Inservice Resources of 2014
Looking back on your favorite blog posts from 2014, one thing is clear. Learning, teaching, and leading are universal themes for what you are looking for from professional development. We’ve rounded up the top five blog posts from the year so that you can revisit them as you transition into a new calendar year. You can also search for specific archived resources under the Education Resources tab at inservice.ascd.org.
5. Ten Summer Books for Improving Your Practice by Mary Melvin
4. What is Leadership in Curriculum? By Grant Wiggins
3. The Attitude of a Leader by Buruti Kafele
2. Ten Inspiring Quotations to Help You Differentiate Your Instruction by Mary Melvin
1. Two Minutes to Better Student Behavior by Sarah McKibben
Bonus: We love to share video professional development with you, so here’s the top viewed ASCD YouTube video of the year for your viewing pleasure.